Lectus

Lectus

Iscariot
Tosca Lee
Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2)
C.J. Roberts

Comfort Food

Comfort Food - Kitty Thomas So many wrong/bad things with this story. It kind of wanted to be like "Captive in the Dark," but this book came out to be (like) about a total dysfunctional girl who didn't know she was a masochist discovering that she actually likes to be humiliated.No, I didn't see anything appealing or slightly interesting in the book. I know it is a work of fiction and I should treat it like that, BUT, this is also my opinion; and my opinion is that I just don't believe that anybody who's been living a normal life can (in the course of 2 weeks) change to become a submissive, degraded sex slave. I didn't find this story believable at all (although fiction is really unbelievable). I know, contradicting. I was rooting for Emily but she just gave in, unlike Livvie in "Captive in the Dark" who is always fighting for her freedom even if she likes what Caleb is doing to her. But Emily gives up to0 easily, and for what? Sex; that's all.And what was the point/purpose with Emily's captor? Just to kidnap Emily for the sake of it? What is wrong with him, actually? Nothing! He doesn't seem to have any other purpose but to be in the book to do things to Emily since she couldn't do them herself.Okay, I might come back to add things as my 'outrightgeousness' declines...