Lectus

Lectus

Iscariot
Tosca Lee
Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2)
C.J. Roberts

Alex

Alex - Pierre Lemaitre Viahttp://onlectus.blogspot.com/2013/06/alex-by-pierre-lemaitre.htmlI'm giving it 5-Stars because there's no more stars to give... I'll be damned! This is one of the best thrillers I've read. Alex is the first Pierre Lemaitre's novel translated into English. Oh! How I wish I could read French.For all crime and thriller readers out there: YOU HAVE TO READ THIS! Since you can read the summary here, I won't get into the plot because it would be complicated. I don't know how to talk about Alex without spoiling it.Instead, I'm going to tell you that Lemaitre has created two master characters that will live with me forever. I absolutely loved Inspector Camille. He is not your usual crime scene leader because he is almost a midget. However, that would be a midget just on the outside :-)In Alex, a woman is kidnapped. Obviously you are going to find out the whys later. What I want to point out is that the kidnapping reminded me of The keeper of lost causes. Both kidnaps are very unusual and kept me thinking "what's next?" "could that be even possible?" Damn, apparently, the best thrillers come from another language! Think of Jussi Adler-Olsen, Camilla Läckberg and Stieg Larsson.I think I am going to develop an OCD with Lemaitre.