Lectus

Lectus

Iscariot
Tosca Lee
Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2)
C.J. Roberts

The Sea of Tranquility

The Sea of Tranquility - Katja Millay Via http://onlectus.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-sea-of-tranquility-by-katja-millay.htmlWhat a romantic master piece! Love in the times of pain. As I read, I couldn't stop thinking back to when I was 15 :-)The story doesn't really have a plot that I can discuss without giving it away. From my perspective, the book is about two broken people that find love. How they found love is different from other love stories out there.The book reminded of me of The Fault in Our Stars because of the language/conversations. Well, I don't remember taking so... smartly when I went to high school... but then, I didn't have internet or cell phones. All I had was a cassette walkman! Yes, I am that old :-)Little by little, we learn why Nastya is trying to destroy herself... but why take Josh with her?I didn't give the book the whole 5-stars because I couldn't grasp the purpose of what Nastya did with/to Josh. I'm not going to say more because I really don't want to give anything away. But that little part there was a no-no for me.Is there really something like a sugar rush? I eat ice-cream and sweets like crazy... but I never have experienced anything of the sort...Besides that, I was completely in love with the story. I hope the book is picked for a movie :-) because it will make a very powerful one.