Lectus

Lectus

Iscariot
Tosca Lee
Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2)
C.J. Roberts

Hysteria

Hysteria - Megan Miranda Via LectusI didn't enjoy Hysteria as much as Fracture but Miranda's writing style just keeps me glued to the pages.So Mallory killed her boyfriend and she can't remember exactly what happened (typical). To cool things off in the neighborhood, she's sent to boarding school. There she finds the typical bitch, an old friend and new problems.Problem #1) She thought she was getting a new start but pretty soon everyone knows what she did.Problem #2) She takes sleeping pills that knock her out. Completely.Problem #3) Old boy friend there... they like each other but Mallory keeps pushing him away (typical #2).Problem #4) Another person is found dead... in Mallory's room, and she doesn't have any idea how it got there. Now the cliches:#1) The memory loss part; just to remember everything at the end.#2) The liking the boy but pushing him away.#3) Never remembering what happened. I mean, what type of pills is Mallory taking that she can't walk and falls sleep in the middle of a sentence? Because I want some!#4) The bitchy queen.Annoying parts: #1) Mallory going to sleep at night and, the next day, never remembering anything.#2) Mallory self-pity.#3) The ending. Really. Miranda is the queen of weird unended endings. Fracture's ending was the same way!What I liked:#1) The concept of the story. Pretty different. #2) Miranda's writing style and hypnotic narrative. Confusing, eh? Because her characters annoy me and I don't like her endings. But still, I couldn't put the darn book down.