Lectus

Lectus

Iscariot
Tosca Lee
Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2)
C.J. Roberts
The Twelve-Fingered Boy (Incarcerado, #1) - John Hornor Jacobs Via http://onlectus.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-twelve-fingered-boy-by-john-hornor.htmlOMG, this is a series! I need to process this. Okay, processed. I totally loved the story. Think if X-men in a very subtle way.Shrev is in juvie and gets a new roommate, Jack. But Jack is not ordinary kid, he has a very unusual talent. Circumstances lead Shrev to develop (or discover) a special talent of his own. Because some people are after Jack, they break out of juvie and are on the run.I loved how Shrev abilities developed. It wasn't something taken for granted, like he had it from the beginning. No, it came to him and sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. Jack and Shrev escaped juvie and are on the run from Quincrox, a man with a power of his own who wants Jack who knows why.I loved the connection b/w Jack and Shrev and I especially loved that there is no pointless romance in the story!Shrev's character is very realistic. He is not a saint kid but he is not evil either. There is a nice balance there.I totally loved the writing style, the setting... everything. I don't know what else to say about this book without giving it away. It totally blew me away and it will be one of my favorites forever!