Lectus

Lectus

Iscariot
Tosca Lee
Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2)
C.J. Roberts

The Madman's Daughter

The Madman's Daughter - Via http://onlectus.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-madmans-daughter-by-megan-shepherd.htmlAt page 100 +, I was bored out of my mind and just wanted to see how the book ended. So yes, I skipped the rest of the pages to the very end.I didn’t find the story all that interesting and didn’t really care about what was going on. The only character that I cared for was Montgomery. I felt the story was stretched to make more than one book - which is the way to go now! And seriously, no, one book of Juliet Moreau is enough. I like the cover of the book though!I’m giving it two stars because… well, I liked the book at the beginning and the end was interesting. It was just the middle that sent everything else to shit.Juliet thought she was an orphan and suddenly discovers that she is not because her father is still alive. She goes to this remote island to find him and once there she is faced with the full "madness" (I think that is more like genius) of her father: creating talking creatures and combining animal parts.She falls for Montgomery, her father assistant, but is also attracted to Edward, another guy in the story to make a love triangle.At the end, Juliet also discovers something about her own origin which proves that her father is not crazy after all (at least for me).