Lectus

Lectus

Iscariot
Tosca Lee
Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2)
C.J. Roberts

Parent Guide to Hassle-Free Homework: Proven Practices that Work-from Experts in the Field - Judith Stein, Lynn Meltzer, Laura Pollica, Kalyani Krishnan, Irene Papadopoulos, Bethany Roditi I don't think this book is to put it in practice with elementary children (maybe with teenagers?).For instance, on page 31 it has a questionnaire to do with your child about homework preferences. Some of the questions are: How long can you study without losing attention? Answers: 15-20 minutes, 20-45 minutes, 45-90 minutes, and other. I did the questionnaire with my eight year old and all his answers were "other" because he had no idea of his study preferences (is he supposed to know already?). I mean, is he supposed to know how long he can study without losing attention? Another question: what kind of lighting/colors/brightness is preferred? I assume that this is a question for rich parents because living in NY, in a room, I do not have the option of lighting, space and the like. I really don't know who the authors of this book practiced their advice with. I need practical help to get my son to do his homework and this book didn't provide any. There isn't one single thing that I could take from the book and put into practice.Or maybe the book is great and my child and I have serious problems.