Lectus

Lectus

Iscariot
Tosca Lee
Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2)
C.J. Roberts

Cloaked

Cloaked - Via http://onlectus.blogspot.com/2013/01/cloaked-by-alex-flinn.htmlThis book would make a wonder animated movie for children. Yes, for CHILDREN!Johnny is poor, and he works in the family's shoe repair business in South Beach and secretly wishes to be a famous shoe designer. Her mom has just taken a second job because they don't even make enough in the business to pay the bills. One day, a princess (real princess from another country) comes to South Beach and, what are the odds? - meets Johnny! Even more, she asks for his help to rescue her brother (the prince) who has been turned into a frog and vanished from... I don't know, around. So the princess asks Johnny to find her brother but before, she gives him $10 thousand dollars for his troubles; that is, money he gets to keep regardless of accepting the mission or not. Obviously, the striving business is striving no more and Johnny goes in a journey to find this frog/prince. Along the way, he gets to talk with different animals... because we really live in a magical word where all you need is a magical hearing device to be able to talk with birds, foxes, bears and the like.As I said, this is a nice story for middle graders (maybe?) that would make a nice animated movie. I'm too old for this type of fantasy and way past stories this simple.